“Two is better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!” Ecclesiastes 4.9-10
Opportunities abound for you to serve in Trinity Foundation Trust
You can be a friend or fellow co-worker of Christ’s ministry in Trinity Foundation Trust.
- Be a Stakeholder by embracing us as your adopted Charity:
- Be a Friend by pledging regularly and prayer support
- Be a Patron—
- Be a Fundraiser or a supporter of our fundraising events
- Be a Prayer Warrior in the “Prayer Watch Tower”. ARISE for a time like this!
St Paul’S Vidyalaya Building
To complete the construction of the New School Building. It will house:
- a full school of English medium classes from kindergarten to Standard X.
- a training venue for church planters and regular youth ministry activities.
- a Youth Centre with Internet Café facilities for outreach to youths in Chittoor town.
Health Care and Awareness
- Conduct annual medical checkup exercise for SPV students and teachers.
- Conduct First Aid course for SPV students and villagers of TPT sponsored villages.
- Conduct Health and Hygiene Awareness talks for rural villagers.
- Set up Medical Posts in village churches.
- Set up a Mobile health-clinic for bi-monthly visitation to TFT sponsored villages
Business Opportunity for Self-Support
- Provide Business consultancy to help villagers and youths start up businesses.
- Provide help on how to obtain higher yield in crop cultivation.
- Help start-up small cottage industries as social entrepreneurship projects.
Contact us for more details on short-term or long-term involvement.
Village Ministry Outreach
- Be a Bible Teacher and help in Church Planter’s Training.
- Sponsor the salary of church planters.
- Sponsor the construction of village churches.
- Sponsor a farm tractor to assist farmers to plough their lands.
- To set up a Fund for poor and needy students to help pay for their school fees and buy textbooks and uniform.
- Conduct Teachers’ Training Courses – Instructions on teaching English, Maths, Geography and Science.
- Build up teaching / training resources. .
- Conduct Music or Drama appreciation sessions Conduct lessons on Guitar playing or basic organ playing.
- Conduct Football / Games training sessions.
- Conduct training courses on computer applications and maintenance.
- Fill the School Library with new books and educational video media.
- Build a Science Laboratory for upper secondary classes.
- Design or sponsor to build a Classroom Kitchen
Interested to serve the Lord in TFT? Please drop us an email at email@example.com
© Trinity Foundation Trust2018
Please read our disclaimer statement regarding this site